Thursday 21 November 2013

Week3 C25K bonus run & Waterbar at Blue Woolloomooloo



I did a repeat of a week 3 run today.  Tomorrow I'll start Week 4 of the Couch to 5 km running program (C25K).

Last night my husband and I went to the Waterbar at Blue hotel at Woolloomooloo finger wharf.  It was a fun night.  It was a Scoopon voucher.  I have a weakness for them, especially the High Tea vouchers.  This was an evening Mad Hatters High Tea, which I've never had before.  My husband kept wondering why we were having High Tea at night.  A good question that I had no answer for.  It was a really comfortable and beautiful atmosphere but to be honest we were still hungry after the High Tea so ordered some mini burgers with chips.  I forgot to take photos before we tucked into the High Tea (we were starving!).  I did take a couple of photos of the venue.  It was very quiet, being a weeknight and I avoided getting any people in the shots.  We are really lucky to get to spend regular time together, just the two of us.  Being parents of kids with ASD, it can be easy to neglect quality time together and I know in some instances it can be impossible to get childcare but if you can its worth the effort.  I'm so glad we get the time to focus on just us.  It makes all the difference and gives me something to look forward to.

Today we watched Bridesmaid on Foxtel together as my husband had the day off.  The kids were at preschool/school.  It was hilarious.
 alcoholic cocktail in teacup - it was very sweet!
 I forgot to take a photo before we tucked in, but took one as soon as I remembered.


 Still hungry, so we ordered these mini chicken burgers - delish!


 Verdict:  I'd definitely return, even for pre dinner drinks before heading to one of the fancy restaurants on the wharf.
Rich kids toys and a gorgeous view

No comments:

Post a Comment