Monday 31 March 2014

Oh my poor aching feet!

Running

7km as the sun was rising was a great way to start the day.  I felt like sleeping in but am glad I got my lazy butt out the door.  It was so worth it.

Life

I volunteered at the twins' school today so I've been on my feet all day.  T2 was really happy to see me at school :-).  I thought I'd volunteer as much as  I could now, because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do if and when I get work in the near future.  And I'm still juggling 2 courses.  I was able to take the twins home early so no school pick up (hurray!).  I've got feet up and am lying on the couch.  In 20 minutes its off to soccer practise.  My body says no!  I'm definitely going to have a long soak in the bath later.

2 things came in the post today.  I love getting real mail (that does NOT include bills).  Today I got the last season of The Paradise because I somehow missed it when it was on TV and a lovely new Kindle cover ($7 on ebay including delivery!!).  I love the red and now my Kindle Touch has a home that fits!

I love a package in the mail!

Unfortunately its the last series :-(

I just love my Kindle :-)
Do you have an ereader?  Which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment