Tuesday 10 December 2013

Couch25k Week 6 bonus run, OT and school visit

Got my run in before 7am and it was already very hot and humid.  Week 6 is now done and dusted and I will start week 7 tomorrow.  It involves three 25 minute runs for the week.  I'll try to get a bonus run in too, as it seems to have worked well so far.

This morning T2 was perfect during his ABA session.  He's so up and down at the moment.  Tomorrow is his monthly clinic meeting and my behaviour ananlyst (BCBA) has some ideas.

Then it was off to OT (occupational therapy) with T2.  He did some amazing work today- colouring, mazes, theraputty, intro to riding a bike.  For some reason, later today he scrunched up his colouring.
putting pins through sequins was a challenge


Beautiful colouring and following directions - though a little scrunched

So impressed with this - mazes used to be a real struggle

I tried to squeeze in some more study of joints and muscles for an upcoming quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment