Thursday 2 January 2014

Lazyrunner 10k Week1 - complete & The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

After a very enjoyable night scoffing crab dip and Jatz and watching Atonement with my mother-in-law,  I had a bit of a sleep in this morning.  Also once I started watching it I realized I'd already seen this movie.  It has some of my favourite actors in it so I was happy to watch it again though.  When I looked at the release year it was the year the twins were born.  Maybe I saw it on DVD.  Its funny how I've forgotten/blanked out some of the early years with the twins.  And it was so hot and muggy today that I left my run for dusk.  It was really pretty actually.  There was that feel in the air that it could rain but it didn't until I arrived home.  Then there was the bonus of seeing everyone's Christmas Lights on and having a peaceful night swim when I got home.  I ran 5km in about 34 minutes.

This afternoon my eldest, husband and I went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  I thought it was good.  We all enjoyed it.  It was a feel-good, positive movie and although its gotten mixed reviews I really liked it.  There was a Danny Kaye movie of the same name made in the 1940s.  I found the trailer on youtube if you want to check it out here.  The three of us our counting down to Tuesday when we're going to see The Hobbit Part 2.  


T2 had a therapy session this arvo while we at the movie and besides that we just swam and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment