Wednesday 19 November 2014

Happy Birthday my boys

Running
Sunday: 1 hour 20 minutes
Monday: Pump/CX Work Class then 40 minutes on the treadmill
3 Days Later and I'm still sore!

I was so sore after Monday's Pump/CX Works class!
Wednesday: 50 minutes shuffle (Still sore!)

Life
Today was the twins 7th birthday.  On the weekend was their party.  They were allowed to write a list with 10 different kids on it...and since they are so different (or maybe they conspired!) we ended up with 22 kids altogether!!!  We had it at an indoor play centre during a quiet period, which worked really well for T2.  They had an amazing time - no meltdowns, just happiness.  And we were all so proud of them.  I think its the first birthday ever when there have been no tears.  It took 7 years...but it was worth the wait.  I'm also so happy that they have genuine friends.

Present opening
The last month I have been very busy at uni with exams and also had to travel down south to a hospital to do my 3 week placement.  After I spent 81/2 hours at the hospital everyday I had to study.  I ran one day but just couldn't keep it up - it was so exhausting but placement went really well.  I'm so glad to be home with my family :).  One assignment to hand in then a BIG study break for me!
View from Wollongong to Port Kembla

I love lighthouses!

 I'm hoping life will settle down a little now and I can get back to regular running and blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment