Sunday 20 July 2014

I've been a slacker...

Running

I been slacking off… making excuses… sleeping in.  Then this morning I decided to get out there and I ran 10km and then did some light weights.  A half hour later my left hip muscles began to ache so I'm going to take a couple of days off and then do the SENSIBLE thing and start back with very low mileage, like easy 3km runs, until I am running ache free.  I hope that will do the trick.

Aldi compression gear

I was only going to buy 2 pairs of compression tights, honestly!  I've tried on the tights and they feel pretty good.  A little tight around the waist but they seem fine.  I'm going to wear them under my work clothes to prevent varicose veins and my crack from showing when I'm bending!  Sorry - TMI!

2 long tights, 1 pair of short tights, 6 pairs of socks, 2 jackets and 2 bras - oh well!

Life

Well I've been a slacker all round lately and am very disappointed in myself.  In fact I didn't even feel like updating the blog, but here I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment